SERVICE AND SUPPORT
JOAB strives to be the market leader in service for RCV, skiploaders, lift dumpers and cranes in the Swedish market, and to have a wide network of contacts with Authorized Service Partners in markets where we deliver our equipment.
Our goal is to always have a high availability of spare parts, technical support och service. To offer first-class training for service, workshop staff and users. To have a simple and rational complaint handling. Through high quality, technical competence and with service in focus you shall as a customer, no matter where you are, always get the same high level of service.
- JOAB currently has six own service workshops in Sweden. At all workshops, there are trained and knowledgeable staff and spare parts available.
- JOAB has two central warehouse for spare parts in Gothenburg and Malmö.
- JOAB has two training centers in its own premises but also offers training at customer sites.
- JOAB has trained staff for technical support by telephone and e-mail.
- JOAB offers service agreement on preventive maintenance services.
- Through high quality, technical expertise and service in focus, you will always be given the same high level of service as a customer, no matter where you are!
JOAB Basic is a service agreement with preventative maintenance. JOAB Basic gives you better control over the operating costs of your fleet. As a customer, you get a clear picture of the status of your fleet and can take action prior to any breakdowns. This reduces unscheduled and costly downtime.
For more information contact
JOAB guarantees that every new product manufactured or marketed by JOAB or JOAB dealers is free from material defects. The warranty applies to new units in accordance with JOAB warranty conditions and the general regulations for deliveries according to LFG 10.
JOAB Warranty Manual
Fill in the Delivery Card
JOAB return form must be filled in and sent with the goods.
Goods not returned within 30 days or are not marked, will not be credited. Repurchase of stock items 20% return deduction. Ordered items Not stocked at JOAB have no right of return. JOAB reference must be contacted prior to return/repurchase.
We will offer two fixed training courses per year, one in the spring and one in the autumn. The training courses will be held in Gothenburg and Stockholm and cover all our products. To register for the courses or for more information, send an e-mail to: