HMF Crane 710K-RCS
Remote controlled crane that is designed for the demanding user. With a very high workload combined with HDL/HD5 lifting force and speed adjustment system, this crane provides an efficient solution for all types of lifting tasks.
- The crane's design and control properties give optimal use of the vehicle's load capacity.
- Remote controlled crane designed for the demanding user. Very high workload combined with HDL/HD5 lifting force and speed adjustment system gives an efficient solution for all types of lifting tasks. The crane's design and control properties give optimal use of the vehicle's load capacity.
- HMF Power Plus rocker arm link lifts with full torque with extended arm both at maximum reach and with 15° upper angle (negative rocker arm angle).
- The crane arm can be operated to 90° vertical position.
- The crane's modern design and operating system give high user-friendliness, as well as high load weight on the vehicle.
- The crane's internal hose routing through columns and outriggers give the crane a shorter length, an elegant design and maximum hose protection.
- High precision control valve with low heat generation makes the crane easy to manoeuvre.
Slew Braking Control - SBC
Damps the slewing motion in the event of sudden stops and gives smooth movements. This means that quick work such as loading and unloading can be carried out more efficiently. The load and wear on the crane's components is also reduced, which gives a longer service life and a higher used value.
EVS – stability system
Electronic Vehicle Stability (EVS) is a dynamic vehicle stability system that constantly monitors the stability of the vehicle in all working areas during crane operation. EVS actively incorporates the load on the vehicle, the inclination of the ground, the vehicle heel, the load moment of the crane, and its working speed. EVS can increase the […]
HMF Radio Remote Control
HMF's radio control is one part of a unique control and safety system (TCC – Total Crane Control) which gives the crane operator all the advantages and possibilities for radio control of crane functions and essential safety functions in the HMF RCL safety system. A number of actions can be performed in addition to controlling […]
Progressive Crane Control - PCC
Damps both mechanical and hydraulic slewing in the event of sudden movements making crane motion smoother, work more efficient whilst reducing wear.