HMF CRANE 1920K-RCS
A versatile crane for the demanding user. HMF 1920 -RCS has one of the market's best lifting capacities in relation to weight. Supplied with up to 6 hydraulic extensions and 15° upper angle between lifting arm and rocker arm, which provides great flexibility for demanding tasks in confined spaces, e.g. under doorways and through windows.
The double link arm system provides extremely precise and smooth movement throughout the work area and is particularly suitable for long reach distances and lifting at height with demanding equipment such as fly-jibs and winch.
Extra valves with variation
A well-known and usual hose routing to the end of the exten-sions means that 1 or 2 extra valves are fed in sturdy hose guides alongside the jib extension system. If further efficient protection of the hoses is required, 1 or 2 extra valves can be fed in internal hose reels and lie particularly well protected. In case of more than 6 hydraulic extensions or a reach of approx. 17 m, 1 or 2 extra valves will be fed in external, smooth-running and efficient hose reels.
Adaptable stabilizer solutions
The stabilizer legs of the crane are to ensure stability - however they still have to be sturdy, easy to handle and must not take up too much space when not in use. Therefore you can choose between fixed stabilizer legs, manual swing-up stabilizer legs to 30/60° or manual swing-up stabilizer legs to 180° with gas spring. Stabilizer beams can be freely selected as hydraulically extensible or manually extensible, also in connection with the sophisticated EVS stability monitoring.
PFC (Priority Flow Control)
- Controls the oil flow when the operation requires more oil flow than the pump can deliver. This gives better operating economy and smoother pace of work.
- An oil cooler comes as standard on all our cranes so that the crane can be used at high speed for long periods, without the oil overheating.
- The crane boom has a new design and the frame is reinforced for optimal strength. The main components have also been redesigned and provide more strength without changing the tare weight.
- The intermediate class program is designed with the smallest possible installation length, for the best possible payload.
- For best durability and strength, the arm system is made of ultra-high-strength steel.
- The intermediate class program's new fly-jibs are specially adapted to the cranes to provide greater capacity when lifting in high positions.
Slew Braking Control - SBC
Damps the slewing motion in the event of sudden stops and gives smooth movements. This means that quick work such as loading and unloading can be carried out more efficiently. The load and wear on the crane's components is also reduced, which gives a longer service life and a higher used value.
EVS – stability system
Electronic Vehicle Stability (EVS) is a dynamic vehicle stability system that constantly monitors the stability of the vehicle in all working areas during crane operation. EVS actively incorporates the load on the vehicle, the inclination of the ground, the vehicle heel, the load moment of the crane, and its working speed. EVS can increase the […]
HMF Radio Remote Control
HMF's radio control is one part of a unique control and safety system (TCC – Total Crane Control) which gives the crane operator all the advantages and possibilities for radio control of crane functions and essential safety functions in the HMF RCL safety system. A number of actions can be performed in addition to controlling […]
Progressive Crane Control - PCC
Damps both mechanical and hydraulic slewing in the event of sudden movements making crane motion smoother, work more efficient whilst reducing wear.