Hookmaster is a new idea that moves the concept of a hooklift into a new era. Its unique features give Hookmaster greater versatility and new fields of application beyond the reach of conventional hooklifts. The new technology with no wear parts such as chains or slide rails means low maintenance costs and greater utilization. With Hookmaster, JOAB offers a complete range of hook lifts for every haulage need.
- 17, 20 and 25 metric tons lift and tip capacity.
- Adapted for 2, 3 and 4-axle chassis.
- The hook height complies with both SMS and DIN standards and suits most hook lift bodies available on the market.
- Low building height (178 mm).
- Hookmaster has a 55 degree tip angle as standard.
- Upright position (93 degrees) and lift below ground level are available as extras.
- The folding hook column gives a lower pull-angle, with low roof heights and reduces the risk of load displacement when loading.
- The lift hook features a safety catch as standard.
- Robust design for increased strength and long life.
- Extensive option range designed for just your requirements.
- Prepared for Cameleont swap system.
- Apart of our construction concept FBS, which comprises corrosion-resistant products (ready-painted during assembly). FBS also gives shorter lead times.
- As a customer you benefit through many years of profitable ownership.