Hooklift LA is a powerful and complete hooklift. Our design offers one of the lowest build heights and self-weight available on the market today.
- 20 and 24 metric tons lift and tip capacity.
- Adapted for 3 and 4 axle chassis.
- The hook height complies with both SMS and DIN standards and suits most hook lift bodies available on the market.
- The folding hook column gives a lower loading and unloading angle, which reduces the risk of load displacement.
- Offers a large variation in container lengths.
- The hook features a safety catch as standard.
- Supplied with our patented tip force booster, which increases the lifting force when starting and relieves the hook lift. In addition, the tip force booster has integrated rollers that permit the possibility of horizontal friction free movement.
- Automatic lowering brake that dampers the speed during the final phase of the lowering movement.
- Robust design for increased strength and long life.
- Extensive option range designed for just your requirements.
- Prepared for Cameleont swap system.
- Apart of our construction concept FBS, which comprises corrosion-resistant products (ready-painted during assembly). FBS also gives shorter lead times.
- As a customer you benefit through many years of profitable ownership.